Our office in Berkeley is easily reachable from all parts of the SF Bay area public or private transit. We are 20 minutes from downtown San Francisco and an hour from San Jose and Palo Alto.
- The building is wheelchair accessible and our suite has an accessible bathroom.
- Paid parking is available on-site behind the building (enter on Webster Street.)
- Please come as scent free as possible, for the health of those with respiratory or chemical sensitivities
- Patients are seen by appointment only.
- New patient appointments generally last an hour and a half, including
- consultation and treatment. Follow up appointments are generally an hour
- Before your first appointment, you will be mailed a health questionnaire and registration forms, or you may download forms here. If you have not been able to fill these out beforehand, please come 30 minutes before the scheduled time of appointment. Otherwise, you may spend valuable treatment time filling out forms.
Tuesday: 9 – 6
Wednesday: 8 – 6
Thursday: 8 – 6
Limited Saturday hours once a month.
Payment is expected at the time of service, unless a specific written arrangement has been made in advance. There is a 5% discount for using check or cash.
We offer a discounted prepayment plan for patients who purchase a series of eight treatments. Fee schedule and explanation of services.
- We do not bill insurance companies directly, with the exception of third party insurers such as worker’s compensation and motor vehicle insurance, when treatment has been authorized beforehand.
- Patients will be given a detailed statement of services and charges that they may submit to their insurance for reimbursement if their health plan permits. Dr. Haller is not on any preferred provider networks.
- Medicare does not cover acupuncture itself, but may reimburse for some other components of the treatments
Missed Appointments and Cancelations
- When you make an appointment, an hour of Dr. Haller’s time is set aside for you. A fee will be charged for missed appointments or cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice.
- We understand that unpredictable circumstances can occasionally arise, and do make a one time exception in such cases.