Each person is the unique manifestation of all that has transpired in their body, mind and spirit. Each visit is a unique interaction. Treatments are formulated anew with each visit based the patient’s goals and response to previous treatment. These are the central components of Dr. Haller’s care, but the list is far from complete.
Acupuncture (with or without electric stimulation)
- body acupuncture (traditional and neuroanatomical)
- ear acupuncture
- scalp acupuncture
Medical acupuncture procedures
- fine needle trigger point deactivation (dry needling)*
- percutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (PENS)
- segmental deactivation
- neural therapy (scar infiltration)
- trigger point injection
- joint injection
Acupuncture related procedures
- moxabustion, (including treatment of breech pregnancy)
- gua sha
- instruction in home cupping and gua sha
- compounded pharmaceuticals
- herbal medication and supplements
- instruction in exercise, breathing, and lifestyle recommendations.
Dr Haller does not:
- Prescribe opiate pain medication or psychiatric medication
- Serve as a primary care provider
- While Dr. Haller may prescribe herbal formulas, if customized herbal treatment is required, she will refer you to a licensed acupuncturist or herbalist well trained in that approach.